The following describes the terms on which Value Station offers you access to our services.
Welcome to Value Station! By using Value Station’s website (the “Website”), you agree to the following terms, including those available by hyperlink. If you have any questions, please email us your enquiry at our online contact form.
Changes in the Terms
Value Station reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this site, without obtaining any prior agreement from User. Any change in the Terms shall take effect immediately.
Handling of User information
Certain User information, including information registered through the user registration and transaction histories regarding the Services will be recorded in the computers managed by Value Station.
1. Value Station will use information such as the registration data of User and transaction histories with Value Station for the following purposes:
- To deliver products and provide after-the-sale service
- To send brochures, direct mail (DM) and/or e-mail for delivering bargain information regarding Value Station’s businesses and other related services/businesses
2. The company name and organization name of a User, and the name, address, phone number, birth date, and e-mail address of a parson in charge, which Value Station has collected, will never be provided/disclosed to a third party, except such a case that any of the following applies:
- When information including server-registered information described in the previous paragraph is required to operate the Services
- When User agrees in advance that the registered information may be used
- For a business trust company* of Value Station where the personal information non-disclosure agreement has been made, when Value Station entrusts the handling of personal information within the scope required for accomplishing the utilization purpose that has been disclosed to User, (where a business trust company* is a company such as a courier company which delivers products, brochures, and direct mail (DM), a communication carrier which transfers telephone communications, and e-mail, a label-printing company which prints destination labels for delivering products, brochures, and direct mail, a credit card company which has been specified by User to pay by card, and a consignment company which collects unpaid money)
- When Value Station uses personal information together with a group company of Value Station, within the scope required for accomplishing the utilization purpose that has been disclosed to User
- When Value Station needs to refer personal information to a personal credit record agency, to check the paying ability of User
- When a credit card company requests Value Station to check if a card has been illegally used
- When Value Station has to respond to a request for providing personal information from the court, for example, according to the laws and regulations
- When Value Station needs to provide companies which manufacture products with certain personal information necessary for export related documents preparation
- When Value Station needs to protect the rights or resources of Value Station
- When Value Station has to protect the benefit of other Users.
Changes in prices and specifications
Prices or specifications of described products on the Website may be subject to change or close without any prior notice to User.
In the Website, copyrights of the database as well as those of copyrighted works such as designs and layouts of the Website, and screens where product information is displayed shall belong to Value Station. User shall not copy, sell, or publish any information which is obtained through Value Station. User shall not use the information that is described in the Website to provide services similar to that of Value Station.
Responsibility of Users
1. User shall satisfy the use conditions of the Website, and observe operation procedures, various agreements, and the Terms. When using the Website, User shall not:
- Use the Website for purposes other than the purchase of Value Station’s products
- Infringe (or doing any action which could lead to the infringement of) any of the copy rights, trademarks, and other rights which i) is owned by a third party or Value Station and ii) is related to the information included in the Website
- Interfere with or upsetting the server or networks in connection with the Website
- Obstruct the operations of the Website by any means
- Take a fictitious name, announce himself or herself as a representative for an organization or a company without representation/agency right, disguise an affiliation/partnership with another person or organization, or obtain two or more IDs to use them fraudulently
- Violate any of the Terms or the laws and regulations, whether by intention or by negligence
- Use User ID or password fraudulently, or make a third party use them
- Tamper with the data provided through the Website, without obtaining permission of Value Station
2. If User does any of the actions described in Paragraph 1 in this article or if the action of User falls within any of the following items, Value Station may expel such User or temporarily suspend the use of the Services.
3. User shall take full responsibility for the User’s actions to comply with the applicable laws and regulations, and shall not divert a product if such an action violates any of the applicable laws and regulations.
4. Any change in user registration data shall be performed through the Website. Value Station shall not be liable for any damage or inconvenience incurred if the damage or inconvenience is caused as a result of User’s failure to notify Value Station of the change in the user registration data.
- User shall be responsible for the management of User ID and password. Value Station will not compensate for any damage caused by the leak or unauthorized use of User ID and password, except that the damage is caused by Value Station. If Value Station suffers any damage because of the leak or illegally use of User ID and password that is caused by User, Value Station shall be able to seek for compensation for the damage to User.
- If User ID is used without permission by its owner, or if User ID and password is leaked to a third party, its owner shall notify Value Station in no time.
- Any delivery schedule for a product indicated on the brochures or the Website shall be construed only as an exemplary schedule. User agrees in advance that the delivery date may change depending on the stock availability, logistics issues or other unexpected reasons.
- User agrees in advance that Value Station shall not ship the products regardless of the schedule provided in the preceding paragraph until Value Station can confirm all the payment for the products.
- User agrees in advance that if User’s order is not properly processed by the normal operation of Value Station because any of the order data or necessary items has not been properly entered or has a typing error, or if there is any unavoidable reason such as a bad transportation condition or bad weather, Singapore’s public holiday, or another unexpected reason, the ordered product may not be delivered by the prescribed delivery date.
- Depending on User’s Internet connection environment, a time lag may be generated between the transmission time at User and the reception time at Value Station. In such a case, the reception time at Value Station shall be the order time by User.
- The delivery of a product is completed when the product is properly delivered to the “delivery address” described in the “confirmation note for ordered contents.”
1. If the delivery of a product is delayed or impossible because of any extraordinary natural phenomenon or the enactment, alternation, or abolition of laws or regulations, traffic accident, reprimand by the exercise of public power, accident during transportation, labor dispute, war, or another unavoidable matter, Value Station will promptly notify User. If User suffers a loss because of any of the above-mentioned causes, however, Value Station shall not have the responsibility for the indemnification for the loss.
2. Value Station pays special attention to security when User enters personal information; however, the User should recognize the risk of information leaks even under such a protected environment and agree that the personal information is not necessarily 100% safe.
3. User agrees that the product or description and manual for use of the Product(s) may be simplified on the premise that User has certain knowledge on the Product(s). User also agrees that the package of the Product(s) may be simplified. User shall be responsible for any accident or injury caused by inadequate use of Product(s) as a result of lack of understanding on the characteristics of Product(s).
Suspending the Services
Value Station may suspend part or all of its services without any prior notice to User if any of the following items applies:
- If it is difficult to provide its services because of any accidental forces such as fire, blackout, and natural disaster
- If any urgent inspection or update of the Website is required
- If Value Station has to temporarily suspend the Website because of any operational or technical reasons, or if Value Station determines that it is difficult to provide its services through the Website because of any contingency situation
Should Value Station be unable to fulfill the orders due to the above factors, Value Station shall refund the User for the amount paid.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the company be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, (including without limitation, those resulting from: (1) reliance on the materials presented, (2) costs of replacement goods, (3) loss of use, data or profits, (4) delays or business interruptions, (5) and any theory of liability) arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use the product(s) purchased from Value Station.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. Value Station’s failure to act with respect to a breach by User or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Value Station does not guarantee that it will take action against all breaches of this Agreement.